Meet the Dollar Growth Financial Group TEAM
Principal Financial Administrator - Dollar Growth Financial Group
● Sandra has been with the Dollar Growth Financial Group since 1993, having previously worked as a bookkeeper in chartered accountancy firms.
● She is a key member of the Management Team responsible for the overall running of the business.
Accredited Mortgage Consultant - Loanscape
B.Eng, MBA, Dipl. Financial Services
● Bruce has been a Mortgage Consultant since 2003 after a successful career as a professional engineer, where he oversaw risk reviews for major projects with a global engineering corporation.
● He has a Master of Business Administration from Macquarie Graduate School of Management, and a Certificate IV in Financial Services (Mortgage Lending).
● Bruce Carr is a credit representative (Credit Representative Number 398776) of BLSSA Pty Ltd (Australian Credit Licence No. 391237).
Senior Accountant and Tax Agent - Dollar Growth Tax & Accounting Strategies
B.Bus, CPA, PNA
● Kim has worked for Dollar Growth Tax & Accounting Strategies for nine years as Senior Accountant and has built up a formidable reputation for the high standard of her work.
● She has developed and honed her strategic advice skills and is now a key part of a team of experts that provides extraordinarily robust advice to clients requiring more than just the completion of a tax return.
● Kim is CPA qualified and is fluent in Vietnamese and Cantonese to provide an extra benefit and confidence for clients with language assist needs.
Principal - Dollar Growth Estate Planning
BA (AS) Hons TEP
● Dawn Wong is a principal, with colleague Terry Purcell of Dollar Growth Estate Planning
● Dawn and Terry also conduct their own firm RetireLaw, an incorporated legal practice they established in 2003.
● In addition to a BA (Asian Studies) Hons from ANU, Dawn completed her law degree at Sydney University in 1989, while working with Terry at the Law Foundation of NSW in a senior management role.
● As well as having broad experience in estate planning, Dawn is the firm’s resident Probate and Estate Administration expert, and is internationally accredited by the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
Accountant and Tax Agent - Dollar Growth Tax & Accounting Strategies
B.Bus, Grad Dip. Pub Prac
● Janice has worked in the tax and accounting business since 1986 and is vastly experienced in dealing with the full range of professional tasks, including Super Fund Auditing. She is a Tax Agent for business operations and is an expert in the preparation of business accounts for major businesses.
● She has Bachelor of business degree in accounting and a Diploma in Public Practice.
● Janice has been a Consultant to the Dollar Growth business and a close team member since 2005.
Principal - Dollar Growth Estate Planning
● Terry has been a lawyer for over 30 years and was the founding Director of the Law Foundation
of NSW, a fund established by the NSW Government and the Law Society of NSW to improve the community’s access to legal services and legal information.
● Prior to opening RetireLaw, Terry and Dawn consulted to a wide range of law firms providing specialist advice on their performance and operations.
● This experience led them to conclude that very few solicitors were addressing the needs of those loosely referred to as “the baby-boomer” generation (or the needs of their financial advisers), for quality estate planning advice and documentation. RetireLaw is the result.
● Terry is a regular presenter on modern Estate Planning at seminars for lawyers, financial advisers and accountants.
● Terry is internationally accredited by the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
Managing Director - Dollar Growth Business Services
B.Com (App. Psych/Econ), M.A. (Psych)
● George Jakab has been working with the business since 2003 as a consultant giving advice on such
matters as systems development, client communications, marketing strategy, business restructure,
human resources and, policy issues.
● In a previous life George was Head of Research at the ABC for many years servicing both radio and television and has worked in the area of market & social research all his life, both here and overseas.
● George obtained a Bachelor of Commerce degree from UNSW majoring in Applied Psychology and Economics and a Master of Arts degree from the University of Sydney majoring in Industrial
Psychology and Statistical Analysis.
Download our brochure
Financial Planning Services
*Advice provided by Dollar Growth Financial Planning Pty. Ltd. as Corporate Authorised Representative (321108) of PJSBA Pty Ltd. AFSL: 480991 ABN 57 606 215 356.
Philip Enger (Number 239393), Simon Enger (Number 274975), and Handan Dikici (Number 288307) are authorised representatives of PJSBA Pty Ltd.
Other Professional Services
**Professional services advice other than Financial Planning advice, are licensed by their own individual Professional Associations and are therefore not endorsed by PJSBA Pty Ltd. as annotated above.