Home & Business LOANS
Working closely with clients, a mortgage planner* aims to define an individual’s hopes and plans for the future, in order to ascertain the best possible product that will enable that individual to realize their hopes and dreams.
Accredited to the Mortgage Industry Association of Australia (MFAA), Bruce Carr can source loans for individuals, families, and corporations for domestic, residential, personal or business investment purposes from a large range of lenders including, but not limited to, major banks, building societies and non-bank lenders.
Other services provided* include:
- Lo-Doc Loans
- Commercial Loans (Lo-Doc & Full Financial)
- Leasing - Equipment, Motor Vehicle, Computers, etc
- Debtors Lending
- Development/Mezzanine Finance
- Equity loans
- Reverse mortgages
A mortgage and loans writers expertise is often sought by the financial adviser* to advise clients on sources of funds that may allow investments to be geared, such as shares or property. Bruce Carr works side by side with financial advisers with clients needing mortgage funding to achieve their goals.
The following links have Stamp Duty calculators and First Home Owner Scheme application forms:
Office of State Revenue NSW www.osr.nsw.gov.au
Office of State Revenue QLD www.osr.qld.gov.au
Office of State Revenue VIC www.sro.vic.gov.au
Office of State Revenue SA www.revenuesa.sa.gov.au
Office of State Revenue WA www.osr.wa.gov.au
Office of State Revenue TAS www.treasury.tas.gov.au/tax
Office of State Revenue NT www.revenue.nt.gov.au
Office of State Revenue ACT www.revenue.act.gov.au
*Bruce Carr is a credit representative (Credit Representative Number 398776) of BLSSA Pty. Ltd. (Australian Credit Licence No. 391237).
Loanscape was established in 2003 to challenge traditional methods of financing property purchase and investment and to deliver lower costs and a reliable source of funding for clients throughout Australia.
We provide a wide choice of finance options including residential home and investment loans, commercial property loans, and other forms of small business and personal finance such as equipment leasing, commercial hire purchase and novated leases.
Unlike many finance brokers we have a strong pedigree in working with non bank funds and we are also accredited by all major Australian banks to offer their products.
Our mission is to help our clients take control of the process of borrowing money and managing debt to achieve their goals. We do this by providing:
- a wide range of loan options so that our clients obtain the most appropriate finance for their needs
- complete transparency so that our clients remain fully informed on the status of their application right through the loan approval and settlement process
- a quality assurance system which ensures that the process keeps flowing as smoothly as possible
- 10 years dedicated industry experience so that we get our clients the right loan approved first time
- Access to tools and databases designed to help you and your clients keep control of one of the most important transactions of their lives.